Canyoning for familiesThe best offers for family groups
TUUR Canyoning offers a canyoning program for families with children and youngsters from 6-7 years old. Guadalmina (located in Benahavis and 20’ from Marbella center) is an ideal river to begin the descent of canyons from an early age.
Although Guadalmina is our best choice for begginers we also have a nice canyon´s selection for families that want a more challenging experience: Sima del Diablo (Málaga) sided to Smurf´s white village and surrounded of a beautiful natural environment, Buitreras (Málaga) a gorgeous canyon located on the white village of El Colmenar de la Frontera and Rio Verde 2nd Pitch (Granada) with an incredible landscape and challenging activity, perfect for sporty families.
In addition to the great recreational component of the activity, we focus the output so that children and young people can take great lessons and that can serve them in future experiences; how to progress safely in this terrain, how to perform jumps and rappels correctly, create confidence (…). From a geological and natural point of view Guadalmina offer an impressive environment to the young-child to take home great discoveries and unforgettable memories.
We have reduced prices for young people under 14 and discounts for private groups of families.
We also hold birthday parties with educational and cooperative games. We offer many other canyons and other levels available depending on the group. We also work with schools.
Have the best adventure with your family!
Book & Info
Book & Info
Canyoning with familyPrices & Offers
- Guadalmina: 45€/participant (Adult)
- Guadalmina: 42€/participant (kids)
- Sima del Diablo: 45€/participant.
- Every Monday and Friday:
- Buitreras: 59€/participant.
- Every Wednesday:
- Rio Verde 2nd Pitch: 69€/participant.
- (*) Offer from 15 July to 15 Sept.
- Included: Full equipment and professional guide.
- Private Tours: Contact us to arrange your private group!
- If you don´t have a car, please ask for our transfer service!
- Free pictures report!
- Extras: professional canyon boots. Adults 8€/participant. Kids up to 14 years old 5€/participant. Transfer service, water and food.