Jorox CanyonAlozaina | Málaga | Level 2-3 (depending of the season)
LOCATION: Alozaina – Málaga
LENGTH: 2 hours aprox.
IDEAL PERIOD: raining season
PUBLIC: Adventure tourism (>15 years old)
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German & French
WE SUPPLY: All equipment
GUIDES: UIMLA (Union of International Mountain Leaders)
COVERAGE: Liability insurance
Book & Info
Locate in Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park, Jorox it’s an amazing canyong during autumn and spring time when the flow is important but controled. Our profesional canyoning guides will know exactly the right moment to lead you to this marvelous experience and enjoy Jorox in his máximum intensity.
The final touch will be a 30 metres rapel below a incredible water fall who reach a wonderfull round pool, a little paradise in the middle of the nature.
After so much emotions we will go toe at a fantastic paella cooked in Antonio’s chimeney in the white village where we start.
- Length 20% 20%
- Physical level 30% 30%
- Technical Difficulty 60% 60%
- Aquatic Level 50% 50%
- Vertical Level 50% 50%
- Jumps (optional) 5m 15% 15%
Barranco de JoroxPrices | Offers
- Season: March to May
- Private groups from 45 €/p (depending number of participants)
- Group offer: specific days 45 euros/p (from 1 participant)
- If you do not have transfer, ask avaibility of our transfer service!
- Free pictures report!
- Extras (optional): transfer, video, professional canyoning shoes 9€/p, socks 1 €/p, water or food