Pack 'Family Survival'A perfect plan for an adventurer family!
Connect with the nature!
This pack is the perfect choice for all kind of families willing to spend a day of conection with the nature and new discoverings for the kids and youths! We recommend you these canyons:
- Guadalmina (Málaga) | Level 1
- Buitreras (Málaga) | Level 2
- Río verde (Granada) | Level 2
Do you want to learn how to make fire like our ancestors did hundreds years ago? learn how to be orientated with stars? learn and practice survival tricks and get yourself melted with the nature?
This activity pack canyoning + family survival it´s designed specially for families curious, adventurers and passionated for nature world, kids and youths. After the canyoning trip, we want you to fully enjoy an adventure day in a fantastic andalusian forest environment where we have designed a brand new program, far from the city lights and noises, and really close to the smells and sensations of the tree´s lands, plants and animals.
After a morning of canyoning on Guadalmina, Buitreras or Rio Verde canyon, you can book this activity on the same day or days later, and participate in this new adventure full of new discoverings and surprises. Two hours before sunset we´ll met on a natural place located on Sierra Blanca´s mountain, and just 20 mins from Marbella. This is a specially gorgeous place, very rich on biodiversity where we could find five different kind of forest, that we´ll cross on our journey. There, your expert guide will give you a backpak wich contains many gear and tools that will be useful for all the exercises, the shelter construction, and all the survival tips that you´re going to discover.
What´s should I do if I get lost on the mountain? I´m thirsty and can´t find any water resource! Can´t see any river! Where could I drink some water? Where is north located if I don´t have a compass? What´s a course? What´s this plant? Can I ate it? How can I make fire if I don´t have a lighter? How can I get a shelter in different situations or environments?
When the night has comed, we had built as a team a shelter under the limitations and circumstances that we had recreated. Are we on a desert? On a swamp environment? Are we in a tropical forest or european forest instead? It´s cold outside? It´s raining? Do I have a blanket or a tarp or even a rope? After succesing this challenge… It´s hot chocolate time and stars to bright the sky! It´s time to orientate with stards, to listen and recognize the new sounds that cross the forest, time to walk in the middle of the night the same land we crossed with daylight, using our limited visión or lighting our headlight… The adventure begins!
Book & Info
Pack Family SurvivalPrices & Offers
- Pricing: +29€/p (to add on the price of canyoning activity if you have booked one before)
- (*) The cost of the Family Survival activity if you would like to set it as single activity it´s 45€/p instead of 29€/p of the pack.
- (*) Choosing the full pack (Canyoning + Family survival), you will save up to 16€/p or 58€ for a full stack family of 4 participants!
- Terms of booking: At least 4 participant for a booking.
- Time availability:
- All year
- Summer all Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Day Program: From 18:00 to 21:30
- Night Program (Ideal option): From 19.30 to 23:00
- Pack Includes: Survival backpack with a survival toolkit, bottled water, hot chocolate or infusion, professional mountain guide.
Survival Activity Meeting Point
Check here the exact location for the meeting point of this activity!