Buitreras Canyon in Malaga: an astonishing environmentCortes de la Frontera | Málaga | Level 2
LOCATION: Colmenar de la Fra. – Málaga
LENGTH: 6 hours aprox.
IDEAL PERIOD: from the 15th of June to 30 November
PUBLIC: >11 years old
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German & French
WE SUPPLY: All equipment
GUIDES: UMLA (Union of International Mountain Leaders)
COVERAGE: Liability insurance + accidents
Book & Info
The Cathedral of Canyons in Andalusia
Buitreras canyon is one of the most incredible canyoning activity of Malaga province.
Situated in the Natural Park of “Los Alcornocales” (The Cork Oaks), the gorge of Las Buitreras constitutes one of the most spectacular natural locations of our region.
Due to its special geological formation, the descent of the gorge of Las Buitreras is considered by all, the cathedral of the gorges of Andalucía. There you will enjoy a visual show without precedent in a location situated between rock walls of more than 100 meters.
Before we touch on the water, and as an aperitif, you will visit El Puente de los Alemanes (The German´s Bridge) squeezed between the walls of the ravine at a height of 60 meters above the river, from which you will be able to make out part of the route and start to feel the excitement for the adventure that awaits you.
- Length 80% 80%
- Physical Level 70% 70%
- Technical Level 60% 60%
- Aquatic Level 50% 50%
- Vertical Level 60% 60%
- Jumps (all optional) 6m, 8m, 3m, 5m, 8m 60% 60%
Buitreras 'The Cathedral'Prices/Offers
- Every Monday/Friday from 1p: 59 €/p, Offer from 15th June to 15 September
- Other days private groups from 59€/p, or join a groupe, the rate will be adapted to number of participants.
- If you don´t have a car, please consult for our transfer service!
- Free pictures report!
- Extras (optional): transfer, video, professional canyoning boots 9 €/p, socks 1 €/p, water or food