Electric bike route – Marbella mountain and white village of Istán
Duration: 4 hour
Electric bike route
If you want to discover nature, the mountains and the breathtaking views of the surroundings of Marbella I highly recommend this route that takes you through the beaten track and away from the urban environment.E
This EBIKE tour is designed for people without a lot of MTB experience who want to get into the mountains and the incredible landscapes that surround Marbella taking advantage of the great advantage of these semi motorized bikes. They will give you the physical advantages of the toughest mountain biker with the great electric thrust available. A comfortable ride so you can enjoy a half day of adventure along the dirt tracks and ancient trails of the western fringe of the Sierra Blanca mountain range.
Our destination is the white village of Istán, the village of water, with its dozens of natural springs, where we will enjoy a charming stop in the village square to enjoy and discover what a typical “tapa panocha” is. Not to be missed is a visit to the source of the river Molino, which springs surprisingly from a crack in a rock at the foot of the mountain.
.he return to Marbella will be direct and mainly downhill along the reservoir of La Concepción, with views of the sea and the African coast. This is a highly recommended route within the different activities you can do around Marbella.
Why should I do this route? I’m still not convinced
- It’s a great experience both in terms of sport and content, you’ll enjoy it a lot.
- It’s an electric mountain bike ride through the Sierra Blanca of Marbella.
- I will enjoy some incredible views of the coast.
- I will be surprised by the little known natural environment of Marbella.
- I will visit a beautiful and typical white village, enjoy its atmosphere and its streets.
- Guided tour with an expert who will share with you information, stories and joy.
What do I need to know about this e-bike tour?
- I need a minimum level of fitness that allows me to be on the move for 3 hours comfortably. I need to be able to ride a bike and have some experience with gears, although the route is not technical, there are challenging sections that can be overcome on foot and with the help of my guides.
- I have the option to join open groups where I will meet small groups.
- I can always hire a private activity for my group or for myself.
79 euros/p, open group
Slope: +770m -790m
Off Road: 18km
Age: 14 years old
Season: All Year
Qualified professional guides
High-end electric mountain bike
Accident and liability insurance
What to bring
and your weight (…)
Hiking clothes, sunscreen, cap
Sport shoes, Hiking shoes
How to book
summer at 9.00am
other times at 10.00am
For private groups outside the summer season other starts can be arranged.
Location & Meeting point
Meeting point: Real Club Marítimo de Marbella
Meet our team!
We’re happy to help