Risco Blanco in Seville:
Intense Canyoning in a Natural Park
Ardén Plata, Seville
The best option for Intense Canyoning in Seville
The canyoning of Risco Blanco is an impressive and technical ravine. In our opinion it is one of the best options to enjoy canyoning in Andalusia and without a doubt the best option if you want to do canyoning of a certain level if you find yourself near Sevillla.
Zip lines, rappels, jumps and slides
In this canyon you will enjoy a zip line, numerous rappels up to 19 meters, jumps of 4 meters, 5 meters and 10 meters (all optional), a slide of 6 meters, and another with shuttle option. A great variety of possibilities!
An aquatic canyon
It is a very aquatic canyoning where you will enjoy swimming and relaxing in its wide pools and where you will be able to jump in. The ideal time to do this trip it is in autumn, winter, spring and early summer, where the flow is optimal.
We recommend this adventure for anyone looking for a full day experience and / or looking for new challenges.
Natural Park of Sierra Norte in Seville
It is located in the Natural Park of Sierra Norte de Sevilla, in Almadén de la Plata.
Abseilings: 8 meters, 9 meters, 14 meters, 11 meters, 12 meters and 19 meters
COVID-19: Protective measures
- Small open groups, up to 6 people per guide.
- Private groups (the groups are subdivided to occupy a maximum ratio of 6 people per guide).
- 2 meters of safety distance between participants ( that do not belong to the same family unit ).
- Smaller safety distance between participants and guide in specific situations (the guide will follow protective measures such as mask and/or screen, gloves, gel…).
- Alcoholic solutions available before, during and after each activity for the participants.
- Alcoholic solutions and specific for disinfection of personal and collective material.
- TUUR activities within the province of Malaga will be available.
(*) Participants must prove that they have no previous pathologies and are not included in the ‘vulnerable’ groups.
Swimming level: 3/4
Jumps: 3 of 10m max (optionals)
Rapels: 5 of 20m max.
Min. age: 15 years old
Best season: winter
Location: Ardén de la Plata
What to bring
Sport shoes for the canyon (or rent our procanyon shoes)
How to book
Location & Meeting point
Meet our team!
We’re happy to help
Find out about our activity packs
Canyoning + Survival Experience
This is a very special package experience for adventurer families! An unforgettable vacation with a Canyoning Trip and a exciting survival workshop in our forests!
Canyoning + Hiking Experience
Canyoning + Mountain Bike / E-Bike
Discover both sides of the “Deep Andalusia” with this amazing package! Have a great canyoning day and enjoy a breathtaking MTB/E-Bike route on our countryside!
Canyoning + Astonishing Via Ferrata
Check our “Pure Adrenaline” package which contains a mix of the most breathtaking activities: Canyoning and Via Ferrata! Set your perfect adventure day now!