Tajo River Canyon in Ronda: adventures in a thousand-year-old cityRonda | Málaga | Level 2.5
LOCATION: Ronda – Málaga
LENGTH: 4 hours aprox.
IDEAL PERIOD: April to October
PUBLIC: Adventure tourism (>13 years old)
REQUIREMENTS: rapel experience
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German & French
WE SUPPLY: All equipment
GUIDES: UIMLA (Union of International Mountain Leaders)
COVERAGE: Liability insurance + accidents
Book & Info
Canyon, abseiling and waterfalls in Ronda
The Tajo de Ronda canyon is unique because it crossing over the thousand-year-old city of Ronda and offer us privileged views of his mythical gorge, his monuments, his antic bridges, his hanging houses, his water mills (…), out of the reach of the simple tourist.
We will have the chance to visit Ronda and some of his important icons, like the main bridge, the “balcón del coño”, the hanging gardens, and the old arabic baths amongst other.
This canyon had one the more beautiful abseiling of Andalusía, under 30 meters of water falling. That’s just amazing!
Optional Via Ferrata Experience
The ones who want to continue the adventure in this incredible big wall we have the option to climb a Vía Ferrata in the same Tajo, where the turism can see you astonished from the bridge level
- Length 55% 55%
- Physical Level 40% 40%
- Technical Difficulty 60% 60%
- Aquatic Character 15% 15%
- Vertical character 70% 70%
- Jumps (all optional), 3m, 5m, 9m 30% 30%
Tajo de Ronda GorgePrices | Offers
- Ronda is available practically all the year!
- Private groups from 59€/p (depending nº of participants)
- If you do not have transfer, ask availability of our transfer service!
- Free Pictures Report!
- Extras (optional): transfer, video, professional canyoning boots 9 €/p, socks 1 €/p, water or food