Calzadillas Canyon in Seville:
The Best Place to Learn Canyoning
Almadén Plata, Seville
The Best Canyon for Initiation to Canyoning
Calzadillas canyon is a beautiful canyoning trip and the best option if you are located near Sevilla. It is recommended whether you are a beginner in this sport or if you have already tried other canyons.
Located in the Natural Park of the Sierra Norte de Sevilla (Almadén de la Plata) is a peculiar canoning as it is one of the few granite canyon of Andalusia. It is specially recommended in the season of autumn, winter or spring, when this canyoning have a good flow and the abseiling experience under the three waterfalls get more exited.
Canyoning Technique, rappel, jumps, shuttle slides and more
In this privileged natural environment you will learn or strengthen your techniques of canyoning progression such as the rappels (15 meters, 15 meters and 12 meters), jumps (3, 5 or 8 meters) and a shuttle sliding if you want an extra adrenaline option.
If you wish to enjoy a canyoning of higher level and located as well close to Sevilla, we recommend the canyon of Risco Blanco (level 3), next to Calzadillas, and that has a higher technical level than the popular canyon of Rio Verde of Granada.
COVID-19: Protective measures for PHASE 1 (FASE 1)
- Small open groups, up to 6 people per guide.
- Private groups (the groups are subdivided to occupy a maximum ratio of 6 people per guide).
- 2 meters of safety distance between participants ( that do not belong to the same family unit ).
- Smaller safety distance between participants and guide in specific situations (the guide will follow protective measures such as mask and/or screen, gloves, gel…).
- Alcoholic solutions available before, during and after each activity for the participants.
- Alcoholic solutions and specific for disinfection of personal and collective material.
- TUUR activities within the province of Malaga will be available.
(*) Participants must prove that they have no previous pathologies and are not included in the ‘vulnerable’ groups.
Swimming level: 2/4
Jumps: 3 of 8m max (optionals)
Rapels: 3 of 15m max.
Min. age: 11 years old
Best season: winter
Location: Almadén de la Plata
What to bring
Sport shoes for the canyon (or rent our procanyon shoes)
How to book
Location & Meeting point
Meeting point: Petrol Station, C-421 Km. 113.8 I, 41240 Almadén de la Plata, Sevilla
Meet our team!
We’re happy to help
Find out about our activity packs
Canyoning + Survival Experience
This is a very special package experience for adventurer families! An unforgettable vacation with a Canyoning Trip and a exciting survival workshop in our forests!
Canyoning + Hiking Experience
Canyoning + Mountain Bike / E-Bike
Discover both sides of the “Deep Andalusia” with this amazing package! Have a great canyoning day and enjoy a breathtaking MTB/E-Bike route on our countryside!
Canyoning + Astonishing Via Ferrata
Check our “Pure Adrenaline” package which contains a mix of the most breathtaking activities: Canyoning and Via Ferrata! Set your perfect adventure day now!