Garganta VerdeZahara de la Sierra | Cádiz | Level 1.5
LOCATION: Zahara de la Sierra – Cádiz
LENGTH: 3.30 hours aprox.
BEST PERIOD: raining season
PUBLIC: Adventure tourism (>9 years old)
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German & French
WE SUPPLY: All equipment
GUIDES: UIMLA (Union of International Mountain Leaders)
COVERAGE: Liability insurance
Book & Info
The Garganta Verde Canyon is located in the heart of the Grazalema Natural Park, in the village of Zahara de la Sierra. This canyon has a unique beauty and is therefore specially protected. It is the perfect canyoning trip to carry out in autumn and spring since although it can be done all year round, it is when it has water flow in all its sections.
After an approximation of 30 minutes, we reach the river bed where the Cueva de la Ermita welcomes us, an impressive vault excavated in the rock. From there we will progress between walls of more than 400 meters where slides await us, several rappels and spectacular pools jumps. Recommended for families and children from 9 years old.
- Length 50% 50%
- Physical Level 40% 40%
- Technical Difficulty 40% 40%
- Aquatic Character 40% 40%
- Vertical Character 45% 45%
- Jumps (optional) 3m, 4m 25% 25%
Garganta VerdePrices | Offers
- Best Season: March to May
- Private groups from 55 €/p (depending the number of participants). Or try to join other open groups, the rate wil be adapted!If you do not have transfer, consult avaibility of our transfer service!
- Free pictures service!
- Extras (optional): transfer, video, professional canyoning boots 9€/p, socks 1 €/p, water or food.