Garganta Verde Canyon in Grazalema:
November to May
Zahara de la Sierra, Cádiz
Grazalema Natural Park
The Garganta Verde Canyon is located at the heart of the Grazalema Natural Park, in the village of Zahara de la Sierra. This canyon has a unique beauty and is therefore specially protected.
It is the perfect canyoning trip to carry out in autumn and spring since although it
can be done all year round, it is when it has water flow in all its sections.
400m of walls, natural slides, rappels and spectacular jumps
After an approximation of 30 minutes, we reach the river bed where the Cueva de la Ermita welcomes us, an impressive vault excavated in the rock. From there we will progress between walls of more than 400 meters where slides await us, several rappels and spectacular pools jumps.
Recommended for families and children from 9 years old.
COVID-19: Protective measures
- Small open groups, up to 6 people per guide.
- Private groups (the groups are subdivided to occupy a maximum ratio of 6 people per guide).
- 2 meters of safety distance between participants ( that do not belong to the same family unit ).
- Smaller safety distance between participants and guide in specific situations (the guide will follow protective measures such as mask and/or screen, gloves, gel…).
- Alcoholic solutions available before, during and after each activity for the participants.
- Alcoholic solutions and specific for disinfection of personal and collective material.
- TUUR activities within the province of Malaga will be available.
(*) Participants must prove that they have no previous pathologies and are not included in the ‘vulnerable’ groups.
Swimming level: 1/4
Jumps: 3 of 9m max (optionals)
Rapels: 2 of 5m max.
Slides: 2 of 7m
Min. age: 8 years old
Best season: November to May (or rainy season)
Location: Zahara de la Sierra
What to bring
Sport shoes for the canyon (or rent our procanyon shoes)
How to book
Location & Meeting point
Meeting point: parking area, in Zahara de la Sierra, on Avenida Andalucia, 9 in Zahara de la Sierra.
Meet our team!
We’re happy to help