Lenteji Canyon TripOtivar | Granada | Level 3
WHERE?: Otivar – Granada
TIMING: 8 hours aprox.
BEST SEASON: All year
PUBLIC: Adventure Tourism (>12 años)
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German & French
WE SUPPLY: all equipment
GUIDES: UIMLA (Union of International Mountain Leaders)
COVERAGE: Liability insurance + acc.
Book & Info
The Lentegí canyoning trip is an experience located near its sister Rio Verde, above the city of Almuñecar in Granada. This is a canyon with a big technical component due that there is about 20 rapels (the highest located in a spectacular waterfall of 27 meters). This canyon trip takes about 7-8 hours to be accomplish.
Although it does not equal Rio Verde in its aquatic character, it does surpass it in technique, and by making us feel that we are a wild place, where few people have had the opportunity to arrive.
The first section is a dry canyon in summer-autumn seasons, followed by a second section more acclimated in water. In the spring when the water runs high, it is simply spectacular.
- Duración 80% 80%
- Nivel físico 70% 70%
- Dificultad técnica 60% 60%
- Carácter acuático 35% 35%
- Carácter vertical 60% 60%
Lenteji CanyonPrices | Offers
- The Lentejí Canyon trip is available during all the year!
- Private groups from 79 €/p (following the nº of participants)
- If you do not have transfer, consult avaibility of our transfer service!
- Free complet pictures report!
- Extras (optional): transfer, video, professional canyoning boots 9 €/p, socks 1 €/p, water or food