TUUR Adventure Experts S.L.
DOMICILIO FISCAL: Calle Soria 16, Local 3 – 29670, San Pedro de Alcántara
Other topics that may be interesting for you to keep in mind but which we have never had to resort to:
1. The client responsible for the group, who has made the reservation and has received the general conditions, is responsible for ensuring that all participants are aware of the service: (timetables, location, level of difficulty, physical conditions, material necessary for the activity, cancellation costs and general conditions of the service …) as they come in writing in the information sheet provided, there being no possibility of return or refund on the day of it.
TUUR Adventure Experts is not responsible for the consequences that this omission originates.
2. Forms: The client responsible for the group, who has made the reservation and has received the general conditions, is responsible for sending TUUR Adventure Experts the forms filled in with the required data, according to the activity, of all participants. It is also responsible for sending to all participants, the data sheet that TUUR Adventure Experts has prepared, indicating the place, time … of the activity as well as the physical and technical level required.
-At the time of the activity will be filled in a small form indicating:
Illness and medication that the guide should know for the management of the activity. Manifest of not having a disease that poses a risk or that prevents you from carrying out the activity and the physical level that it requires. Disability. Signature of each participant.
3. Timetables: The client accepts the obligation to scrupulously comply with the meeting and departure times.
The meeting time indicates the time when the participants must meet in order to pre-organize the group and give general instructions. Courtesy time of 20 minutes will be given to those who are accidentally delayed.
The start time of the activity will be 20 minutes after the meeting time and the courtesy waiting time for unforeseen delays will end.
These schedules will be sent to participants or participants’ representatives at the time of booking confirmation.
The participant or participants who do not arrive within this period will automatically lose all rights to the service starting the activity without them.
Bearing in mind that delays would entail additional costs on equipment, vehicles and technical fees,
TUUR Adventure Experts reserves the right to apply a bonus in the event that the client expresses via telephone his wish that the monitor wait to carry out the activity.
4. Minors Policy: Minors will give the paternal consent (original) on the day of the presentation of the course and / or activity as well as a photocopy of the ID of the parent or guardian. Without this consent and ID will not be able to access it.
5. Health: The client has the obligation to inform about possible health problems, allergies or cardiovascular diseases before hiring any activity. He also undertakes not to be under the effects of alcohol, drugs and/or narcotics, as well as any other medication that may affect his ability to react.
6. Admission Rights: The participant undertakes to bring the basic material requested to carry out the activity. It is an indispensable requirement for their safety and the management of the group, therefore the guide reserves the right of admission for those who do not comply with this section.
It also reserves the right of admission of those who claim to be under the effects of alcohol, drugs and / or narcotics.
7. Decisions of the Professional Guide: The mountain guide or technician responsible for the activity, has the power to suspend an activity or modify it if so the situations that arise pose a danger to the group. It also has the power to prevent a participant from continuing in it if it poses a danger to himself or the rest of the group. The participants undertake to comply with the instructions and directives of the guide and to follow the security actions that the guide dictates to them during the course of the same. The guide declines any responsibility for the consequences of non-compliance with the given guidelines. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the exclusion of the participant or even suspension of the course or activity, with loss of all rights.
8. Photo-Video: The participant consents to the use of photographs or videos taken in the course of activities for TUUR Adventure Experts’ information and advertising campaigns. If a participant does not wish to have photos or videos taken, they should simply indicate this in the same activity.
– If the client decides to cancel the contracted service between 10 and 2 days in advance, 50% will be invoiced.
– If the client cancels with less than 48 hours will be billed 100%.
– If the cancellation occurs due to causes beyond the control of TUUR Adventure Experts, no refunds will be made. An alternative date will be offered to the affected participant.
Climatology Cancellation: The week and the days before the activity will be carried out, by the mountain team, a monitoring of weather conditions using as a source the data provided by the INM with the aim of foreseeing as far as possible that circumstance that would lead to an annulment of the activity.
On the other hand, under professional criteria, our guide team will estimate whether rain or bad weather are inconvenient to carry out the contracted activity.
If TUUR Adventure Experts decides to cancel the activity, before the start of the activity, the amount paid will be paid in full and/or a new day will be proposed to carry out the same activity. Another possibility would be to offer an alternative or plan B according to the criteria of the guides.
In any case TUUR Adventure Experts will not be responsible for expenses of accommodation, transport, diets or any other expense caused by such cancellation.
NOTE: IN PRACTICE IT CAN BE FLEXIBLE. DEPENDS ON MANY FACTORS. IF A RESERVATION HAS NOT AFFECTED THE LOSS OF OTHER GROUPS, 100% CAN BE RETURNED A FEW DAYS IN ADVANCE.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights, the following data are reflected:
The company owner of the web domains tuuradventure.com, canyoningmalaga.com, barranquismomarbella.com and canyoningmarbella.com is TUUR Adventure Experts S.L., CIF number B93745461, with address for these purposes at Calle Soria 16, Local 3 – 29670, San Pedro de Alcántara.
Data Protection e-mail address: [email protected]
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga.
Access and/or use of this portal or website confers the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected in this notice. The Conditions shall be applicable independently of the General Contracting Conditions which, where applicable, are mandatory. In any case, for any specific purpose, your express consent will be requested.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
Our website provides access to information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”).
(hereinafter referred to as “the content”) on the internet
belonging to TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the correct use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information about his or her data. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she shall be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently, ethically and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) offered through its portal and, by way of example, but not limited to, not to use them for:
– Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights.
– Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the owner, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
– Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The owner of the portal reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not appropriate or suitable for publication. In any case, the owner of the portal shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
The use of personal data is defined on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation and current Spanish legislation. In order to achieve maximum transparency and on the basis of our proactive policy we inform you:
Why do we request your data?
TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. informs the customer that the processing of data is carried out for the following purposes: To carry out all the procedures related to the preparation of budgets, contracting and provision of services of TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. to the company to which it belongs or, where appropriate, to the interested party who requests it. As well as attending to and answering communications received and commercial prospecting to keep users informed of possible promotions.
What type of data do we collect?
Personal data corresponding to your own identity and which are adequate, relevant, current, accurate and true. To this end, the user shall be solely liable for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to third parties or to TUUR Adventure Experts S.L., due to the use of personal data of another person, or their own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or impertinent. Likewise, the user who uses the personal data of a third party shall be liable to the third party for the obligation of information established in the RGPD for when the personal data have not been collected from the interested party, and/or for the consequences of not having informed the interested party.
How are data collected?
Sharing with third parties:
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. Transfers of data to third countries are not foreseen.
Rights: You have the right to access your data, rectify them, delete them, limit them and oppose their processing at any time, you can also withdraw the consent given and complain to the supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency c/ Jorge Juan nº6 28001 Madrid). To exercise your rights, you have a direct channel with our company at the Data Protection email address [email protected] and at the postal address Calle Soria 16, Local 3 – 29670, San Pedro de Alcántara, indicating data protection in the subject line.
Likewise, TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. informs that it complies with the
Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The owner, by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of TUUR Adventure Experts S.L., is expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. The USER may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of their computer or on any other physical medium provided that this is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. website.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent this.
TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the linked entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Any breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal will be prosecuted by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. may modify at any time the conditions set out herein, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until duly published. they are modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between TUUR Adventure Experts S.L. and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the relevant authority.
In this regard, and with the aim of guaranteeing the user all the information necessary for correct browsing, we provide the user with the following information on what cookies are, what types of cookies exist on our website and how they can be configured or disabled.
2. What are Cookies.
A cookie can be defined as a small text file or device of general use that is downloaded onto the user’s terminal equipment when browsing websites in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation in order to facilitate browsing and the user’s experience.
As provided for in Recital 30 of the GDPR, natural persons may be associated with online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as internet protocol addresses, session identifiers in the form of cookies or other identifiers for similar purposes. This may leave traces which, in particular, when combined with unique identifiers and other data received by servers, can be used to profile and identify natural persons.
3. Types, purpose and functioning of cookies.
3.1. ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
These are those that are sent to your computer from the equipment or servers of the owner of the website and from which we provide the service you request.
These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity or partner. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google.
3.2. ACCORDING TO THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED:
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
These are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you make a return visit. A persistent cookie has a set expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
3.3 ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE:
These cookies are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
These cookies allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, etc.
These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website.
Behavioural advertising cookies
These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Complementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plugins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
4. Cookies used on the website
The identification of who uses the cookies on this website, as well as the details of the same, are indicated below:
|Google Analytics||From third parties||Collect information about users’ browsing on the website in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data, as well as, where appropriate, to show users advertising related to their preferences based on a profile developed from their browsing habits (for example, pages visited).|
|From third parties||Sharing content on the social network||https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|From third parties||Sharing content on the social network||https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370|
|From third parties||Sharing content on the social network||https://twitter.com/es/privacy|
5. How to disable cookies in the most commonly used browsers.
They can be blocked or disabled using your browser’s configuration tools. Your browser allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies, or choose to refuse only some of them.
We indicate the links to the tools of the main browsers, where you can find out how to disable cookies.
Disabling or deleting cookies belonging to Google Analytics
Please note that if you delete personalisation cookies you will need to update your preferences each time you log in with us or if you use a different device, computer or browser profile you will need to tell us your preferences again.
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardanen-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
6. What happens if you disable cookies
If you reject cookies you can continue to use our website, but it is possible that some of the services and/or links will stop working, that you will not be able to start or maintain the interactive session with the services of the website, and we will not be able to obtain valuable information from you in order to offer you content in accordance with your interests and so that you can easily and quickly access the information you are interested in.
The owner of the website assumes no responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the non-compliance by any user of the recommendations included. This communication is made for the knowledge and use of the users, therefore, it should not be used for any other purpose.
7. Changes in the cookies policy
8. Exercising your rights regarding Cookies
The company owner of the present domain and Responsible for the Treatment of the web tuuradventure.com, canyoningmalaga.com, barranquismomarbella.com and canyoningmarbella.com is TUUR Adventure Experts S.L., with address for these purposes at Calle Soria 16, Local 3 – 29670, San Pedro de Alcántara, C.I.F. number: B93745461.
Data Protection e-mail address: [email protected]
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent given by you, your consent may be revoked at any time by you or your legal representative. We will retain your data for the time strictly necessary to meet legal requirements.
The data will not be passed on to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so. There are no plans to transfer data to third countries.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to its processing by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or to the postal address Calle Soria 16, Local 3 – 29670, San Pedro de Alcántara.
Similarly, you may lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority at www.aepd.es. Your data have been directly provided by you through the website, we process your identification data, postal address, e-mail address, commercial data of our services requested.