Guadalmina Canyon, in Malaga: the narrowest CanyonMarbella | Málaga | Level 1
COVID-19: Protective measures for STAGE 1 (FASE 1):
– Small open groups, up to 6 people per guide.
– Private groups (the groups are subdivided to occupy a maximum ratio of 6 people per guide).
– 2 meters of safety distance between participants ( that do not belong to the same family unit ).
– Smaller safety distance between participants and guide in specific situations (the guide will follow protective measures such as mask and/or screen, gloves, gel…).
– Alcoholic solutions available before, during and after each activity for the participants.
– Alcoholic solutions and specific for disinfection of personal and collective material.
– TUUR activities within the province of Malaga will be available.
(*) Participants must prove that they have no previous pathologies and are not included in the ‘vulnerable’ groups.
IDEAL PERIOD: ALL YEAR!!!
WHERE?: Benahavís – Málaga
LENGTH: 3.30 hours aprox.
PUBLIC: Adventure tourism (>6-7 years old)
REQUIREMENTS: Swimming or ask for life jacket
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish German & French
WE SUPPLY: all equipment
GUIDES: UIMLA (Union of International Mountain Leaders)
COVERAGE: Liability insurance
Book & Info
Initiation to Canyoning in Guadalmina
The Guadalmina canyon (called also The Narrowest Gorge) located in the village of Benahavis, very close to Marbella, is an ideal canyon for initiation to canyoning and enjoying a great experience during your summer vacation or any day of the year even winter season.
Perfect Canyon for Families or Friends
It is our most requested activity and the ideal canyoning for groups of friends, families and for those who want to do a half day program (3 hours). From June 15th to September 15th we do this canyon trip every day with open groups and special offers or private groups if you prefer.
In wonderful natural surroundings, you will learn the basic progression techniques for canyoning accessible to all. This canyon is also adaptable to those who want additional adrenaline experience with jumps up to 5 meters (not mandatory) to deep pools in an idyllic location surrounded by mountains. Those who still don´t feel daring enough for the small jumps, will be able to opt for a fun toboggan, and abseiling of 5 metres or just swimming along the different pools (…). As we make progress, the gorge will narrow showing us a landscape we could never have imagined.
The Perfect Gorge in Marbella/Benahavis
If you are around Marbella this is an incredible experience that we recommend bring back home!
If you are coming in raining season this canyon trip have a special extra component of adventure.
And if you have more time, you want to enjoy a level 2 or 3 ravine and look for a full day experience we have others canyoning trips available such as Buitreras (The Cathedral) and the spectacular Río Verde in its normal or x-pro version (on the coast of Almuñecar).
- Length 35% 35%
- Physical Level 30% 30%
- Technical Difficulty 25% 25%
- Aquatic Character 50% 50%
- Vertical Character 15% 15%
- Jumps (all optional). 5m +4m +4m +5m 50% 50%
Barranco de GuadalminaPrices | Offers
- We do GUADALMINA Canyoning during all the year!
- Everyday: 45 €/p from 1 participant! (Summer offer)
- Children: 42 €/pax! (Summer offer)
- (*) Offer from 15 June to 15 Sept.
- Any day of year: Private groups from 45 €/p (depending number of participants). Join group, the rate will be adapted!
- Families offers private groupe (out of high season):
- 2 Adults + 2 Childs: 195€
- 2 Adults + 3 Childs: 210€
- Consult availability of our transfer service if you do not have car.
- Free pictures report!
- Extras (optional): transfer, video, professional canyoning boots 8 €/p adult and 5 €/p child <14 years old, socks 1 €/p, water or food